Safe rental with ASTON REAL ESTATE
At Aston Real Estate, we care about the safety of our customers and property owners with whom we cooperate, so we have prepared for you a number of information regarding the rental process during SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus epidemic.
1. Property presentations – safety rules
We encourage you to visit real estates ONLINE – through popular apps such as Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime. All you have to do is arrange a presentation for a specific time and the agent will go to the apartment in person and will broadcast the visit live. Our agents will present selected properties with all the details. You, as future Tenants, can direct the presentation process and pay attention to the details of your interest and ask questions that arise on a regular basis.
If you decide on a personal meeting, we encourage you to take the following actions:
- maintain distance from others during the presentation
- make use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which our agents have with them
- in the case of families, please select one person who will go out to the meeting
- we recommend to use own car or taxi instead of public transport when you getting to the presentation
- wear gloves to avoid direct contact with frequently touched surfaces
We also ask for your understanding in case there is no possibility of visiting the property, because it is still occupied by the tenants or the owners.
2. Commissions and prices
During extraordinary circumstances of the COVID-19 epidemic, we are able to propose preferential commission rates for tenants and also ensure market-appropriate negotiation of the prices of the properties offered by us.
3. Negotiations, conclusion of contracts, transfer of the Subject of the Lease
We are prepared to carry out the entire process of renting out the property remotely. Starting from negotiations, through brokerage agreements and ending up with the lease agreement itself can be conducted and signed remotely - in the safest possible way, without leaving your home. Also, the handover of the Subject of Lease can take place during a very short meeting with one person - a real estate agent, in the maximum abbreviated form. Before the meeting, we will prepare all the formalities: hand over protocol and full photographic documentation of the property. Meeting will be limited to only sign hand over protocol and collect the keys to the rented apartment.
If you have any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office!